17.8.2014

We found the lost soul.

Eli joo, Selviytyjät loppu. Olen murtumispisteessä, miten mä selviän ilman sitä?
Tarkkasilmäiset ovat jo saattaneet huomata, että Angiella on (viimeinkin) oma profiilinsa!
Pidemmittä puheitta, laita alla oleva linkki pyörimään ja rullaile alaspäin~

youtube.com/watch?v=6_RrXiicW3M




Annoying yellow house across the street


Turning to a mirage from disbelief


Should break that delusion would you mind


One thousand made-up problems are waste of time


Stage a loot all we could betray ruling and make it nude


Light the mood find the rule call it truth


Maybe I'll find you where all the black is white


Maybe I'll take you where we are undefined


Maybe I'm moderate but I'm not afraid


Maybe I'll save myself where it all began


The yellow house, the yellow house


I dominate your life and you rule mine

Is the only way to live sublime?


I'm stirring up myself we're lost in time


Believing in ourselves is out of style


Rise and see I belive we are able to not let it be


You and me will make free refuge


Maybe I'll find you where all the black is white
Maybe I'll take you where we are undefined 


Maybe I'm moderate but I'm not afraid 
Maybe I'll save myself where it all began


The yellow house, the yellow house


A tempting long decoy across the street, had been uneen so long but so have we
So have we
So have we
~

Musiikki ei sopinut kuviin täydellisesti, mutta sille ei nyt voi mitään :D
Ensi kertaan ^^



1 kommentti:

Kiitos kommentistasi!