8.9.2014

En tykkää otsikoista

                                             



My heart's a stereo
It beats for you, so listen close


Hear my thoughts in every note


Make me your radio
Turn me up when you feel low


This melody was meant for you 


Just sing along to my stereo


If I was just another dusty record on the shelve


Will you blow me off 
and play me like everybody else?


If I ask you to scratch my back, 
could you manage that?


Like it read well, check it Travie,
I can handle that


Furthemore, I apologize for any skipping tracks
This is the last girl that play me leftt a couple cracks


I usea to used to used to used to, now I'm over that
'Cause holding grudges over love is ancient artifacts


If I could only find a note to make you understand
I sing a song and the image grab me by the hands


Keep myself inside your head, like your favorite tune


And know my heart is a stereo 
that only plays for you


My heart's a stereo 


It beats for you so listen close


Hear my thoughts in every note


Make me your radio


Turun me up when you feel low


This melody is made for you


Just sing along to my stereo
~

Ei, en säästänyt teitä mun höpötyksiltä *muahahhah*
Mä tiedän, mä tiedän. Mun olis pitänyt postata kuvatarina, mutta meillä *köh* äidillä on ongelmia Pullipstylen kanssa. Saadaan varmaan kohta tilattua (toivottavasti :D).

Mutta siis, nähdään seuraavalla kerralla!~

3 kommenttia:

Kiitos kommentistasi!